Volvo would like to take a moment to give a shout out to German drivers and German automakers. It seems the Swedish brand is a hit in Germany, earning the top raking for customer satisfaction from JD Power, and so Volvo would like to thank the home-grown manufacturers for allowing an outsider to excel.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX