Volvo's newest, coolest wagon gets the company's classic Cross Country treatment.
Volvo V90 Cross Country
Things have been slow in Gothenburg the past few years, but they're picking up speed. The only new model Volvo has released in the past four years since it was taken over by Geely – that being the V40 introduced in 2012 – started its development when the company was still under Ford's umbrella. But now the Swedish automaker is preparing to launch a volley of new models, and the new XC90 is only the starting point.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!