Paul Newman once talked David Letterman into repowering a then-new Volvo 960 station wagon with a supercharged Ford 5.0-liter V8. No, that's not the setup to a joke. Letterman recently handed over the keys to his 380-horsepower family hauler to Jerry Seinfeld for the latest episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. The two talk about how the machine nearly barbecued Letterman while he was on his way to a cardiologist appointment, then they sit down for a more lengthy discussion on the comedy
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX