Our spy photographers have manged to lay lenses on the new Volvo V40 as engineers put the vehicle through a little cold-weather testing. Until just recently, we'd heard that the five-door version of the C30 would be called the V30, but Volvo CEO Stefan Jacoby has confirmed that the model will actually come wearing V40 badges.
We recently got confirmation from a Volvo PR person that the Swedish automaker's new C30 hatchback will soon be joined by a V30 five-door wagon. Just-Auto.com is going one step further by reporting that Volvo will also add a new XC CUV model to its lineup based on the C30 hatch to be called, not unsurprisingly, the XC30. Presumably it will also be a five-door model with all-wheel-drive that's jacked up off the ground a bit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX