Some of the equipment from Volvo Trucks is going to be able to get a whole lot dirtier in Europe with the introduction of a four-wheel-drive version of its FL commercial truck. Designed to take on offroad duty, Volvo jacks up the group clearance by 2.4 inches (6 cm) in the front and 4 inches in the rear (10 cm), which also increases the approach angle to 25 degrees. To further keep from getting stuck on the job site or in the middle of the Swedish tundra, drivers can engage low range on the gear
Volvo Trucks Fl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX