Volvo has transitioned from R-badged cars delivering increased performance to R-Design vehicles carrying more visual horsepower, but no additional underhood muscle. Volvo's R-Design models are well-trimmed and attractive, and Volvo wants to see if there's interest in an S80 wearing more athletic trappings. A tentative step toward a full-blown R-Design S80 is being tried in the UK, where an R-Design interior package is available on Volvo's top sedan.
Volvo S80 High Performance Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX