Something – we don't know what yet – is coming from Polestar. While we'll be recovering from next week's LA Auto Show and Tokyo Motor Show (and starting to slack off ahead of an extended Thanksgiving weekend), the official tuner of Volvo products has announced plans to unveil its latest creation in less than two weeks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX