Volvo is improving the luxury offered by the XC60 and S80 with upgrades to both models' Inscription packages for 2015. It is also making all of its models (other than the soon-to-be-replaced XC90) available with its new Drive-E engine family and Sensus infotainment system.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX