See you in Shanghai - click above for high-res image gallery
The UK's Sunday Mail is reporting that Ford has returned to Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC) to make another pitch to sell Volvo. As we told you back in June, SAIC is one of the leading contenders to snap up Volvo. Although Ford had long maintained the Swedish automaker was not for sale, it recently admitted it was entertaining offers for the firm. Having paid $6.4 billion for Volvo back in 1999, it is believed that Ford is now seeking around $6 billion for the company. That's a lot of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX