Here in the US, millions of flex-fuel vehicles were sold before significant numbers of E85 stations began to open. Over in Thailand there were already two E85 stations before the first car was even sold. Volvo has launched two E85 capable flex-fuel models in the south-east Asian country. The S80 sedan is assembled locally from a knock down kit while the C30 is imported. The S80 is powered by a 2.5L five cylinder turbo while the C30 gets a 1.8L four cylinder. Like Swedish compatriots Saab, Volvo
Volvo Flex Fuel
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Volvo Flex Fuel Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!