Volvo has chosen former Volkswagen designer Thomas Ingenlath to replace Peter Horbury as the head of the Swedish brand's design department, the latter having moved up the ladder to oversee design work at Volvo's corporate parent, Geely. Ingenlath was with the VW Group for 20 years and did stints with Audi, Skoda and Volkswagen, leading work on concepts and production cars like the VW Nils Concept, the Bluesport Roadster and first-generation Skoda Fabia and Superb.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX