Volvo is planning to take the wraps off its Concept C Coupe tomorrow ahead of an official unveiling at the Frankfurt Motor Show. If you just can't wait until then, though, Volvo has released two more teaser videos for the new concept.
Volvo Concept C Coupe
Volvo has released a short teaser video for a concept car that will be unveiled on August 29 ahead of the Frankfurt Motor Show. At first glance, it would appear to be nothing more than a few sketches and some words from Volvo design boss Thomas Ingenlath, but at about the 11-second mark, four images are flashed on the screen revealing the true nature of the video – the Volvo Concept C Coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX