Volvo just got a major thumbs up in the safety department. Both the National Highway Traffic Safety Institute and Insurance Institute for Highway Safety have stated that the automaker's City Safety technology helps reduce, and even prevent, low-speed collisions. In fact, the IIHS noted that users of City Safety wind up filing nearly 30 percent less at-fault claims.
Volvo City Safety
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX