Stefan Jacoby is stepping down as Volvo CEO in an "amicable agreement" with the automaker's board of directors.
Volvo Ceo Stefan Jacoby
Volvo CEO Stefan Jacoby has said his company's products are "too complicated for the consumer," according to Automotive News. Jacoby said 75 percent of Volvo customers don't know "all the possibilities they have with their car." He contrasted the automaker with Apple's intuitive products, which make consumers feel in control of a device instead of overwhelmed by its capabilities. The executive also made it clear that in order for the company to thrive, it needs to better cater to the next genera
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX