The first quarter of 2012 will see the introduction of the Volvo C70 with the Inscription package. The Polestar-modified hardtop droptop carries a $3,900 premium above the four-seater's $40,450 MSRP and is "exclusive to the North American market," although exclusivity in this case appears to mean we get 500 of the car's 2,000-unit global volume.
Volvo C70 Inscription Edition
Never quite capable of keeping its sales in pace with its German rivals, the Volvo C70 doesn't appear long for this world. The joint venture with Pininfarina that produced the C70 is shutting down and we've yet to receive any word on a potential new production site. So what we could be looking at here is the hardtop convertible's swan song.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX