Click above to view high-res gallery of the Volvo C30 R-Design
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/Ford_Focus_RS_could_beget_Volvo_C30R'; Mere minutes after receiving word that Volvo would begin producing the C30 hatch, we've been speculating about the possibility of a performance version that would evolve the stylish three-door into a GTI competitor. The announcement that Ford is developing a new Focus RS has given us even more reason to be hopeful. Pure speculation and performance prognostication says that the 2.5-liter turbocharged mill shouldn't be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX