We're more than happy to admit we have an intense fondness for the classic Volvo Amazon, especially in wagon form. Among its many virtues are its timeless styling, rugged Swedish structure and, with its range of four-cylinder engines, reliability and economy.
The Volvo Amazon is a classic, but it's not something that leaps to mind when one thinks, "Hot Rod." Mattias Vöcks, a Swede in the employ of the supertuner, Koenig, has changed that forever with his VÖX-Amazon, a '67 Amazon that he turned into one of the most smile-inducing hot rods you'll ever set eyes on. The car was voted "Sweden's Hottest Volvo," an honor that earned Vöcks and his 600 horsepower six-cylinder station wagon passage to Vegas, where the car is is proudly displayed
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX