September 2008 Update: To see the production version of the Volt, click here.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Jan 7, 2007
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 6, 2007
It's no secret there are secrets in the automotive industry. Those of us who write about cars and deal with automakers are sometimes given embargoes - we get the information about a product or a new car, but we're not allowed to divulge that information until a certain time in the future. This sort of stuff happens all the time with new car models and the time before large car shows are especially embargo-heavy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models