A small number of Chevy Volt owners (around 50, at last count) have signed on to a letter saying they are perfectly happy with their cars and feel safe driving them. An even smaller number, a "couple dozen," according to MLive, felt differently and took GM up on its offer of a free loan car while the fire safety questions are answered while another couple dozen sold their cars back. Thus far in 2011, GM has sold 6,142 Volts.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX