China Car Times doesn't have a lot of information, but says they have it on good authority that Volkswagen will begin producing the sleek Neeza concept early next year.
- Chris Tutor
- Apr 4, 2007
As expected, Volkswagen will introduce its Jetta Sportwagen in New York this week and we say it's about time, guys. Two years is too long. VW says to look for this sporty 2008 5-door in dealers this August with a 170-hp, 2.5-liter 5-cylinder engine at first. The Germans will then offer the 2.0T 4-cylinder pumping out 200 hp. In January, VW promises a 2.0-liter diesel variation, as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models