2011 Volkswagen Touareg - Click above for high-res image gallery
Volkswagen's Stefan Jacoby has his sights set on turning the German company into the largest automaker in the world. Oh, and he also plans to turn a profit in the process. Perhaps someone should remind him how that's gone for Toyota and General Motors over the last few decades? Just like any proper plan to attack the global automotive market, VW's strategy includes introducing new models aimed at the heart of the market, including a new American-made midsize sedan targeting the Toyota Camry, Hon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX