At the last two big auto shows in Frankfurt and Tokyo, Volkswagen showed off two- and four-door concept versions of a new mini-car they are working on. Both of these were powered by rear mounted internal combustion engines. We knew a third variant was coming to the Los Angeles Auto Show this week and the expectation was that it would have a plug-in drive-train. Now it appears that what we'll see is the four door space up! from Tokyo with a fuel cell power-train. VW isn't talking yet but stay tun
Volkswagen Space Up
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Volkswagen Space Up Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!