As expected, Volkswagen will introduce its Jetta Sportwagen in New York this week and we say it's about time, guys. Two years is too long. VW says to look for this sporty 2008 5-door in dealers this August with a 170-hp, 2.5-liter 5-cylinder engine at first. The Germans will then offer the 2.0T 4-cylinder pumping out 200 hp. In January, VW promises a 2.0-liter diesel variation, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX