Over in Europe, Volkswagen has officially launched the BlueMotion version of its latest Passat. Rated at 68.9 miles per gallon (57.4 mpg U.S.) on the highway, the Passat BlueMotion is set to become one of Europe's most fuel-frugal four-door sedans.
Volkswagen Passat Bluemotion
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Volkswagen Passat Bluemotion Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!