Yesterday, we reported that Volkswagen was planning to name Jonathan Browning as its new CEO of United States operations. At 11:00 AM today, VW did just that – Browning will officially assume the role on October 1st of this year.
Volkswagen Of America Ceo
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 12, 2010
Since the departure of Stefan Jacoby, Volkswagen has been hunting for a new helmsman for its U.S. operations. Word is that VW have found that man. Jonathan Browning, a former managing executive for General Motors and Ford, is set to take over the position Jacoby vacated when taking the CEO spot at Volvo.
- Chris Shunk
- Jul 20, 2010
2011 Volkswagen Jetta – Click above for high-res image gallery
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models