Small, lightweight, electric and seats just one. That pretty much sums up the new Volkswagen Nils concept which was introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show today.
Volkswagen Nils Concept
There aren't a lot of cars out there that have more doors than seats. Usually it's the other way around, but that's what Volkswagen has in store with the Nils concept. The tiny one-seater packs two polycarbonate gullwing doors (plus a rear hatch) in a unique shape that envisions a future mode of transportation for European commuters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX