Volkwagen has made it clear that the automaker has no plans to dive into NASCAR, but that doesn't mean that the company is turning its back on American motorsports altogether. According to TheDetroitBureau.com, Wolfgang Durheimer, head of Volkwagen Group motorsports, says his company is currently investigating a number of U.S. competition venues, including the American Le Mans Series and Grand Am, as well as Indy Car and the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. As you may recall, Audi took to Pi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX