It looks like we finally have a rendering to go with the rampant speculation about the introduction of a Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet. The ever-talented Jon Sibal has turned his attention to the drop-head Vee-Dub, and has worked up what he thinks the car might look like should the the people's automaker decide to pull the trigger on the project, which will reportedly commence in the spring of 2011. Martin Winterkorn, chairman of the board for VW, has already said that he would like to see a convert
Volkswagen Golf Cabrio
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX