2010 Volkswagen Golf BlueMotion - click above to enlarge
Volkswagen Golf Blue...
Huge demand in Great Britain for Volkswagen's BlueMotion variants of the Polo and Golf has prompted the company to restrict sales to fleet markets. Requirements for local councils and other agencies to meet efficiency and greenhouse gas standards has prompted many of them to opt for the fuel thrifty Germans. Unfortunately, fleet buyers could have absorbed the entire vehicle allotment for the country. Volkswagen also wants the cars available in dealer showrooms for retail sales as waiting times f
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies