It's Not Late, It Just Won't Be Here Until 2014
Volkswagen Golf Blue E Motion
On May 1 in Berlin, Germany transport minister Dr. Peter Ramsauer went for a drive in the first Volkswagen Golf blue-e-motion with VW board member Dr. Ulrich Hackenberg. The new battery-powered Golf is the first of a fleet of 500 that will be deployed starting next year in customer trials in Germany.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX