Volkswagen E-Up! Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Volkswagen E Up
Today in Berlin, Volkswagen unveiled the first of 500 electric drive Golfs produced for a consumer test that starts next year. The battery powered Golf was shown at the launch of the National Platform for Electric Mobility, a public-private partnership to promote electric vehicles in Germany.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX