There are currently 588 Volkswagen dealers in the U.S., and in 2010 they sold 256,830 examples of the brand's products. Come 2018, however, VW plans on selling 800,000 vehicles here, and the current dealer body just won't be enough. In April of this year Jonathan Browning, head of VW of America, said there would be an "evolutionary" increase in dealers for the next couple of years, after which a "radical change" would be necessary.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX