In the US, VW dealers will be more than happy to sell you one of the new Rabbits, GTIs, or Jettas. Ask for one of the last-generation cars, however, and you'll likely be directed to a pre-owned area, where there should be plenty of off-lease examples to choose from. If you cross the border into Canada, it's a different story entirely. You see, the old Golf and Jetta are still available as 2007 models ... right alongside the new Rabbit and Jetta.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX