Volkswagen has a rich heritage when it comes to camper vans. But while the German automaker may only offer the Chrysler-built Routan in North America, overseas, it tends to that heritage quite closely, and for its latest model, Wolfsburg has partnered with outdoor outfitter Berghaus for the special edition you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX