Within days of snatching the Fleet Van Manufacturer of the Year Award, Volkswagen captured a second title: Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Manufacturer of the Year at the GreenFleet Awards 2010. GreenFleet Awards, as its name pretty obviously implies, recognizes automakers that make a valiant effort to increase fuel economy, decrease emissions and lower operating costs of their fleet products.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX