Volkswagen Auto Group
Rumors had been swirling about Volkswagen taking interest in putting together an F1 program. The German automaker would either supply engines, or perhaps Porsche would be re-entering the Formula 1 fold. We told you that VW was giving itself until the end of the year to decide if it wanted to enter F1 by 2013, and apparently, the automaker has made a decision: Volkswagen is not entering Formula 1 in any capacity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX