Volkswagen's talking newspaper ad – Click above to watch the video after the jump
An automobile's interior is just as important as its exterior when the time comes to close the sale. Keenly aware of this, Volkswagen has redone the Brazilian-market Fox and put a special emphasis on evolving the interior from low-rent to high-end. And a clever ad by agency AlmapBBDO puts it front and center.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX