One of the many reasons we love Jay Leno's Garage is the depth of the comedian's collection and his appreciation for the unappreciated. Most men of his financial and social standing with even a passing interest in automobiles would occupy their driveways with six- and seven-figure high performance and luxury cars – they wouldn't even know what something like this 1966 Volga GAZ-21 is, let alone offer it a spot in their garage mahal.
Volga Gaz 21
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX