Honda is getting ready to launch a new advertising campaign with Fred Savage of The Wonder Years (and The Princess Bride) fame, and in order to get his voice in game shape, Savage is taking to social media to get prepared. More specifically, he's apparently interested in adding some voiceover to fun videos provided by fans of the Honda brand, and all you have to do to be considered is to get his attention on Twitter using the hashtag #HondaPromo.
Even though he had a long television acting career, you probably don't remember James Sloyan – but you know his voice – perhaps better than you'd like. Sloyan has been the narrator for every Lexus commercial since the brand's 1989 launch. Imagine the slogan "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection," and your mind will probably be a-tumble with images from any of those high-production-value commercials broadcast over the last 20 years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX