General Motors is ready to bring the fight to Ford's Sync system with a reworked version of OnStar, but the salient details won't be revealed for another seven days. However, we've gotten word from the General that it's testing two new features: Audio Facebook updates and voice texting.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX