The Nissan Leaf is getting a few updates for the 2015 model year, some functional, some purely aesthetic. The appearance options will be made available later than the rest, and include a new exterior color called MorningSky Blue, as well as standard 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels for the SV trim level.
Technology has become so mobile that we bring it everywhere we go, including behind the wheel of our cars. Thus, the cell phone in our pocket has become the main target of anti-distracted driving advocates, as making and taking phone calls while driving, as well as texting, have arisen as legitimate distractions from the task of driving.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX