In an attempt to convince drivers of the pitfalls of drunk driving, Russian authorities have commissioned a giant metal vodka bottle filled with the broken remains of crashed vehicles. The 40-foot tall structure will be located just off of a highway outside of Odintsovo in order to scare the living daylights out of educate those who may be interested in throwing a few back without a designated driver.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX