A car with a motorcycle engine that gets 129 mpg
Back in September of 2010, the team from Lynchburg, VA, Edison2, captured the X-Prize crown in the Mainstream Class with its single-cylinder, gasohol burnin' Very Light Car (VLC). After the win, Edison2 hinted that a version of VLC with "other power sources" could effectively "cure range anxiety." Lo and behold, Edison2's eVLC is here, but is it the cure for anxiety?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX