During the 2008 Detroit Auto Show, ABG sat down to chat with Malcolm Bricklin about his latest project Visionary Vehicles. Mr. Bricklin has been involved in the car business for four decades and could be described as a serial entrepenuer. Over the years his projects have had varying degrees of success including being the original U.S. importer of Subarus as well as importing Fiats in the eighties after the Italian company pulled out the U.S. market. He also pre-dated John Dolorean in attempting
At the Detroit Auto Show today, Visionary Vehicles, the latest project from serial entrepreneur Malcolm Bricklin, made a big battery announcement. The company is teaming up with Electrovaya to develop a lithium ion battery pack for use in plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. The two companies are forming a joint-venture to design and build battery packs using Electrovaya's super-polymer technology.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX