When we think of Formula One, we think of the pinnacle technology - massive operations designed for the sole purpose of building very fast cars. We don't often think of security for all that technology, though. Neither, apparently, did the hapless Marussia F1 team, which lost an entire day of testing data this week due to a computer virus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX