Green Automotive Company (GAC) continued to diversify its electric vehicle portfolio through investment in electric truck manufacturer Viridian Motor Corporation. GAC will bring its EV engineering expertise to the electric truckmaker, and Viridian will be a support partner on the East Coast for GAC's Newport Coachworks electric shuttle buses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX