2011 Mediocrity – Click above to watch videos after the jump
At least they're not mocking men or making light of depressed robots. Nissan's latest marketing effort for the Altima has the auto company messing with patrons of entertainment venues. 200,000 sets of faux keys will be planted in clubs, bars, concert venues, and other congregation locations. The way the ruse works is that someone picks up the keys, and takes in a tidy little marketing message about the Altima's keyless ignition as they read the keychain. It's a great example of thinking outside
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies