It's said that middle children have it worst, and that's certainly the case for the Aston Martin Virage: after only 18 months of life and little more than 1,000 units sent into the world, it's reportedly being sent to The Great Crusher in the Sky. Anointed as a stepping stone from the slightly softer, 470-horsepower DB9 to the rowdier 510-hp DBS, it looks like the 490-hp Virage simply can't make a case for itself in light of the evolution of the DB9.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX