The launch of the 2013 SRT Viper marked the first time the car has been introduced as a coupe rather than a roadster, but that didn't matter to buyers. According to Wards Auto, the initial run of 800 Vipers has already sold out with deliveries starting next month, and, even more impressively, SRT president Ralph Gilles reportedly said that more than 80 percent of those sales consisted of the sportier, more expensive Viper GTS model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX