The launch of the 2013 SRT Viper marked the first time the car has been introduced as a coupe rather than a roadster, but that didn't matter to buyers. According to Wards Auto, the initial run of 800 Vipers has already sold out with deliveries starting next month, and, even more impressively, SRT president Ralph Gilles reportedly said that more than 80 percent of those sales consisted of the sportier, more expensive Viper GTS model.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!