Stonehenge, Rosebud, The Wizard of Oz and Pink Floyd – all have confounded us with their hidden meanings. And to that list we now add the logo for the Dodge Viper. Somehow it has eluded us for years that, when turned upside down, the Viper logo turns into what appears to be... Daffy Duck. Or, as some other folks have mentioned, perhaps it's Duck Dodgers, or Darkwing Duck. Someone else thought it was "a gator with a volcano in the background," but we have no idea how that happened...
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies